Very useful for baked fruit and cider flavour.
Think of it as a way to slightly ferment the other flavours. One FA vendor describes the standalone flavour well: "Warm and smooth flavour with a hint of fresh fruit and a delicate sourness in the aftertaste."
it gives a hint of (apple? pear? something fruity), a bit of sweetness you taste in the far back of your throat, and undertones of sour, like the background warmth and sourness of slightly-hard cider.
We market our concentrates for use in Food based products only if you use for any other purpose you do so at your own risk
Flavouring Uses - Very Strong
- Smoothies, diet shakes and protein drinks start at 3%
- Baking and frosting
- Breakfast, Oatmeal and Puddings
- Skinny Cocktails, Martinis, Margaritas and Mojitos
- Coffee, Tea, Espressos and Lattes
- Italian Sodas and Flavored Water
- Desserts, Sherbets and Shave Ice
- Great for mixing cocktails