FLAVOURART Jamaican Rum
- 0.02 KGS
Add other FA flavours to make your own flavoured rums (apricot and coconut are excellent) and more complex cocktail recipes. Jamaican Rum can taste very dark, amber or golden - depending on the flavours you mix with. It can't do a white rum flavour; I least I haven't figured out how to.
We market our concentrates for use in Food based products only if you use for any other purpose you do so at your own risk
Flavouring Uses - Very Strong
- Smoothies, diet shakes and protein drinks start at 3%
- Baking and frosting
- Breakfast, Oatmeal and Puddings
- Skinny Cocktails, Martinis, Margaritas and Mojitos
- Coffee, Tea, Espressos and Lattes
- Italian Sodas and Flavored Water
- Desserts, Sherbets and Shave Ice
- Tobacco Flavours add smoky and barbeque flavour ro sauces and bases
Good so far, still need a combination of 3.
Good, so far. Waiting on 2nd order.