FLAVOURART 7 Leaves Ultimate
- 0.02 KGS
We market our concentrates for use in Food based products only if you use for any other purpose you do so at your own risk
Flavouring Uses - Very Strong
- Smoothies, diet shakes and protein drinks start at 3%
- Baking and frosting
- Breakfast, Oatmeal and Puddings
- Skinny Cocktails, Martinis, Margaritas and Mojitos
- Coffee, Tea, Espressos and Lattes
- Italian Sodas and Flavored Water
- Desserts, Sherbets and Shave Ice
- Tobacco Flavours add smokey and barbeque flavour ro sauces and bases
This is a great tobacco nice and light not too heavy, I mix this with a little SOHO just right
This is an excellent light tobacco flavour that is quite subtle and complex as the 7 leaves title would suggest. I taste a very slight sweet note in the blend but I wouldn't say it's a sweet tobacco like RY4 caramel, it's just a very nicely balanced mix of tobaccos. I made a 30ml bottle 60/40 vg-pg 5% flavour or 1.5ml and after 21 days steeping it's really nice through a 0.4ohm coil in my Baby Beast tank at 35-40W. My nic level is 8mg. I'm loving this strength of flavour but it's that good I could easily be tempted to explore it's depth by increasing it to say 7-10%. If you want to try a new tobacco flavour I can highly recommend this one.
7 Leaves Ultimate is great tasting, although it is a light flavored tobacco. Would be good if there was a double strength version.
For 7 leaves it aint too rich