FLAVOURART White Grape
- 0.02 KGS
You can also use White Grape to remove some of the sharpness from White Wine, or to add a subtle undertone to your cola mix!
We market our concentrates for use in Food based products only if you use for any other purpose you do so at your own risk
Flavouring Uses - Very Strong
- Smoothies, diet shakes and protein drinks start at 3%
- Baking and frosting
- Breakfast, Oatmeal and Puddings
- Skinny Cocktails, Martinis, Margaritas and Mojitos
- Coffee, Tea, Espressos and Lattes
- Italian Sodas and Flavored Water
- Desserts, Sherbets and Shave Ice
- Ice Creams
- Tobacco Flavours add smokey and barbeque flavour ro sauces and bases
Yep, just like eating white grapes. Just don't over do the flavouring, start low and ramp up if needed.
I was reluctant to write a review because I didn't want anyone else to know how good this was and buy it before I could but seriously, it is so tasty and like the real grapes you would pick fresh from the vine it quickly becomes an all day vape. Originally thought I would just mix with something else but quickly abandoned that idea and now I'm nearly out!!!!
Please choose carefully as we cannot accept returns or provide refunds on flavour concentrates, if you have not tried the flavour
we reccomend you start with 10ml size. All our flavour concentrates must be diluted before use
Flavour World Special Products