- 0.02 KGS
We market our concentrates for use in Food based products only if you use for any other purpose you do so at your own risk
Flavouring Uses - Very Strong
- Smoothies, diet shakes and protein drinks start at 3%
- Baking and frosting
- Breakfast, Oatmeal and Puddings
- Skinny Cocktails, Martinis, Margaritas and Mojitos
- Coffee, Tea, Espressos and Lattes
- Italian Sodas and Flavored Water
- Desserts, Sherbets and Shave Ice
- Tobacco Flavours add smokey and barbeque flavour ro sauces and bases
I haven't tried it solo but it really adds a boost to many tobaccos, icecream or with a dark chocolate. Possibly all three! Must give that a try.
Nice Pistachio taste. Mixed this with Ry4 at 1.5% and went great. With cookie and chocolate and again, great. Wouldnt go too high though its a strong concentrate, 1 to 2% max for me. Good complementary flavour.
Flavour World Special Products