- 0.02 KGS
There are no strange chemical notes or aftertastes that many other brands have - just plain orange. It's not as dull as juice made from concentrate, but not as snappy as real, fresh-squeezed juice.
I haven't found another brand of orange that I think tastes more like real orange juice
We market our concentrates for use in Food based products only if you use for any other purpose you do so at your own risk
Flavouring Uses - Very Strong
- Smoothies, diet shakes and protein drinks start at 3%
- Baking and frosting
- Breakfast, Oatmeal and Puddings
- Skinny Cocktails, Martinis, Margaritas and Mojitos
- Coffee, Tea, Espressos and Lattes
- Italian Sodas and Flavored Water
- Desserts, Sherbets and Shave Ice
- Tobacco Flavours add smokey and barbeque flavour ro sauces and bases
its different to my favourite orange, Capelas Juicy Orange, but i rate it just as highly
Since I can't get RF's orange super concentrate any more, I gave this a try. It has slightly changed my 'Jaffa Cake' recipe but not in a bad way. This juice would go great with ice cream, chocolate or candies or any fruit salad mixes.