- 0.02 KGS
Use Marshmallow by itself for its subtle sweetness, or mix with dessert, chocolate, citrus or fruit flavours in your unique recipe.
If you're feeling really adventurous, try adding a dash of it to a rum or whisky flavour to subtly reduce its bitterness.
Yep, tastes like marshmallow
We market our concentrates for use in Food based products only if you use for any other purpose you do so at your own risk
Flavouring Uses - Very Strong
- Smoothies, diet shakes and protein drinks start at 3%
- Baking and frosting
- Breakfast, Oatmeal and Puddings
- Skinny Cocktails, Martinis, Margaritas and Mojitos
- Coffee, Tea, Espressos and Lattes
- Italian Sodas and Flavored Water
- Desserts, Sherbets and Shave Ice
- Tobacco Flavours add smokey and barbeque flavour ro sauces and bases
I love this brand of marshmallow, it creates the illusion of a fluffy mouthful, great in bakeries!
Its a great concentrate to add to milk flavours it really helps to balance all the other flavours
Since starting diy mixing back in 2016 this has always been on my list of must haves. It goes with so many things and is often the mystery needed ingredient. Fruit's, candy, bakery, its the most versatile yet subtle additive I have used.