FLAVOURART Lime Tahiti COLD PRESSED
- 0.02 KGS
Compliments fruit, citrus, and dessert flavours, and goes very well with cola and some liquor flavours, too.
Flavour tends to separate and contain particles please shake before well before each use
We market our concentrates for use in Food based products only if you use for any other purpose you do so at your own risk
Flavouring Uses - Very Strong
- Smoothies, diet shakes and protein drinks start at 3%
- Baking and frosting
- Breakfast, Oatmeal and Puddings
- Skinny Cocktails, Martinis, Margaritas and Mojitos
- Coffee, Tea, Espressos and Lattes
- Italian Sodas and Flavored Water
- Desserts, Sherbets and Shave Ice
- Tobacco Flavours add smokey and barbeque flavour ro sauces and bases
This lime, I get anxious when it starts to run low because I love using it in all of my fruity tropical mixes. It can appear strong and take centre stage upon initial mixing but it does pleasantly goes to the background after a few days / weeks steeping. The taste is of fresh lime juice and not of the lime rind. It is bright and fresh but not bitter. You won't regret getting this one. I mix it at 1%-2% as a secondary. It is nice with lemon Sicily, with other tropical fruits, or strawberry and it is also lovely with custard and or pastry.
A super fresh, smooth lime that goes with anything you'd put lime juice in. Not a candy but a juice it absolutely makes my 'Lime Splice' ice cream yummo!
The flavour is exactly as if you were eating one, from the peel to the inside and juice