- 0.02 KGS
Although it tastes great by itself, Kiwi mixes very well with sweet fruit flavours, florals, and desserts.
We market our concentrates for use in Food based products only if you use for any other purpose you do so at your own risk
Flavouring Uses - Very Strong
- Smoothies, diet shakes and protein drinks start at 3%
- Baking and frosting
- Breakfast, Oatmeal and Puddings
- Skinny Cocktails, Martinis, Margaritas and Mojitos
- Coffee, Tea, Espressos and Lattes
- Italian Sodas and Flavored Water
- Desserts, Sherbets and Shave Ice
- Tobacco Flavours add smokey and barbeque flavour ro sauces and bases
Great for mixing with many fruits and delicious on its own.
This is the most realistic Kiwi I have tried so far, it has the right balance of tanginess and sweetness, good job FA
This is the best concentrate for a pavlova recipe I make. No other concentrates compare!
Please choose carefully as we cannot accept returns or provide refunds on flavour concentrates, if you have not tried the flavour
we reccomend you start with 10ml size. All our flavour concentrates must be diluted before use
Flavour World Special Products