Fizziology - Fizzy Strawberry
- 0.02 KGS
A sweet, ripe strawberry flavour with a tongue tingling, fizzy sensation. Part of our new Fizziology range. A tongue tingling sensation, mixed with drinks and fruit
The fizziology range uses a combination of ingredients to give the sensation of fizziness including a small amount of cooling agent. Some customers get the overall fizzy effect, whereas some just taste the cooling
Recommended Percentage: 10 – 15%, Best at 15% Recommended Steep time: 1 – 3 Weeks
Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- We recommend mixing a test batch at around 10% to 15% and then adjusting to taste.
- There can be variance in the colour of different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural part of the manufacturing process and is not a fault.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a recipe. It is not to be used without diluting.
- Made in the UK.
- Purchased in bulk and rebottled under Flavour World
We market our concentrates for use in Food based products only if you use for any other purpose you do so at your own risk
Smoothies, diet shakes and protein drinks start at 3%
- Baking and frosting
- Breakfast, Oatmeal and Puddings
- Skinny Cocktails, Martinis, Margaritas and Mojitos
- Coffee, Tea, Espressos and Lattes
- Italian Sodas and Flavored Water
- Desserts, Sherbets and Shave Ice
- Ice Creams
- Tobacco Flavours add smokey and barbeque flavour ro sauces and bases
Best tasting strawberry flavour I’ve tried. I don’t get any fizz, and there’s a slight cooling agent, but the strawberry taste is fantastic.
Please choose carefully as we cannot accept returns or provide refunds on flavour concentrates, if you have not tried the flavour
we reccomend you start with 10ml size. All our flavour concentrates must be diluted before use
Flavour World Special Products