Fizziology - Fizz BASE
- 0.02 KGS
The fizziology range uses a combination of ingredients to give the sensation of fizziness including a small amount of cooling agent. Some customers get the overall fizzy effect, whereas some just taste the cooling
Recommended Mixing Percentage: 10 – 15%, Best at 15% Recommended Rest time: 1 – 3 Weeks
Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- We recommend mixing a test batch at around 10% to 15% and then adjusting to taste.
- There can be variance in the colour of different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural part of the manufacturing process and is not a fault.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a recipe. It is not to be used without diluting.
- Made in the UK.
- Purchased in bulk and rebottled under Flavour World
We market our concentrates for use in Food based products only if you use for any other purpose you do so at your own risk
Smoothies, diet shakes and protein drinks start at 3%
- Baking and frosting
- Breakfast, Oatmeal and Puddings
- Skinny Cocktails, Martinis, Margaritas and Mojitos
- Coffee, Tea, Espressos and Lattes
- Italian Sodas and Flavored Water
- Desserts, Sherbets and Shave Ice
- Ice Creams
- Tobacco Flavours add smokey and barbeque flavour ro sauces and bases