Bakers Dozen - Victoria Sponge
- 0.02 KGS
Victoria Sponge The Baker’s Dozen provides the traditional home-made taste of a fluffy sandwich cake filled with luscious strawberry jam and thick whipped cream.
Recommended Percentage: 10 – 15%, best 15% Recommended Steep time: 1 – 3 Weeks
Ingredients, Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin, Water.
This is a concentrated flavouring to be Diluted, Baker’s Dozen is mixed and bottled in the UK in our ISO 7 clean room. There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the manufacturing process.
Please keep out of reach from pets & children. Store in a cool dry place securely fastened.
We market our concentrates for use in Food based products only if you use for any other purpose you do so at your own risk
Flavouring Uses - Very Strong
- Smoothies, diet shakes and protein drinks start at 3%
- Baking and frosting
- Breakfast, Oatmeal and Puddings
- Skinny Cocktails, Martinis, Margaritas and Mojitos
- Coffee, Tea, Espressos and Lattes
- Italian Sodas and Flavored Water
- Desserts, Sherbets and Shave Ice
- Ice Creams
- Tobacco Flavours add smokey and barbeque flavour ro sauces and bases
Please choose carefully as we cannot accept returns or provide refunds on flavour concentrates, if you have not tried the flavour
we reccomend you start with 10ml size. All our flavour concentrates must be diluted before use
Flavour World Special Products