Bakers Dozen - Strawberry Danish
- 0.02 KGS
Recommended Percentage: 10 – 15%, best 15% Recommended Steep time: 1 – 3 Weeks
Ingredients, Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
This is a concentrated flavouring to be Diluted, Baker’s Dozen is mixed and bottled in the UK in our ISO 7 clean room. There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the manufacturing process.
Please keep out of reach from pets & children. Store in a cool dry place securely fastened.
We market our concentrates for use in Food based products only if you use for any other purpose you do so at your own risk
Flavouring Uses - Very Strong
- Smoothies, diet shakes and protein drinks start at 3%
- Baking and frosting
- Breakfast, Oatmeal and Puddings
- Skinny Cocktails, Martinis, Margaritas and Mojitos
- Coffee, Tea, Espressos and Lattes
- Italian Sodas and Flavored Water
- Desserts, Sherbets and Shave Ice
- Ice Creams
- Tobacco Flavours add smokey and barbeque flavour ro sauces and bases
Its true there is cinnamon flavour there but after steeping for 7 days its not so strong anymore and the strawberry and pastry comes through, I love Bakers Dozen please keep them
Cinnamon dominant, can't taste any pastry. Strawberry very weak. Did not enjoy this one