Bakers Dozen - Key Lime Pie
- 0.02 KGS
Key Lime Pie The Baker’s Dozen is perfectly balances the citrus zing of fresh limes combined into a sweet and creamy topping on a rich, buttery biscuit base.
Recommended Percentage: 10 – 15%, Best at 15% Recommended Steep time: 1 – 3 Weeks
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol, Vitamin E, Triacetin, Water.
This is a concentrated flavouring to be Diluted, Baker’s Dozen is mixed and bottled in the UK in our ISO 7 clean room. There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the manufacturing process.
Please keep out of reach from pets & children. Store in a cool dry place securely fastened.
We market our concentrates for use in Food based products only if you use for any other purpose you do so at your own risk
Flavouring Uses - Very Strong
- Smoothies, diet shakes and protein drinks start at 3%
- Baking and frosting
- Breakfast, Oatmeal and Puddings
- Skinny Cocktails, Martinis, Margaritas and Mojitos
- Coffee, Tea, Espressos and Lattes
- Italian Sodas and Flavored Water
- Desserts, Sherbets and Shave Ice
- Ice Creams
- Tobacco Flavours add smokey and barbeque flavour ro sauces and bases
Nice tangy lime with pie filling on a biscuit base, not graham cracker. 15% made my taste buds threaten to leave home but 12% is a nice and still strong flavour. Highly recommend!